Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Far from home......


The celtic festival appeared to be a great success. Looks as if the crowd was larger than last year. There was several good bands most of which we have saw before. Hunting McCloud, Sigean, Rathkeltair
(these guys rock!), Ardrosson. Ardrosson is the band that invited me to join them and go on tour to Scotland and across America to the festivals. What a shame I couldn't go. This whole travel schedule has really taken a bite out of family life, church life and life in general. Oh yes........I'm back in Hampton now. Arrived yesterday around 3pm. But looking ahead......the Ministry Fair is this coming Sunday at church, that means I need to finish up my presentation for the Evangelism Team as well as the E-Ministry presentation. Lots to get done by Sunday morning and very little time to devote to it.

Another hurricane is brewing off the coast of North Carolina at the moment. They say it will make landfall around the middle of the week. That means that I will be driving back home in a hurricane. Great!!!!!! What else could I ask for? Is it Friday yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com