Monday, March 13, 2006

Picklesimer Fields......

Well, it's been quite adventure for the past week or so. Kim has been in and out of hospitals and doctors offices having some tests and praying that the doctors will find out what is going on with her and get it fixed really soon. God is on our side and having faith in his power will get us through this little bump in the road and put life back on the right track again.

Nothing is more nerve racking and trying than having a spouse with health issues. Sleeping doesn't come easy and the anxiety of wanting answers and not getting them in a timely manner sure does frazzle the nerves a little. We both need a break from the stress of worry. Life has a way of jumping up in front of you and forcing things on us that we do not want or need. It seems like just when you think you have things finally going in the right direction for a change something will happen that causes you to replan. And of course a replan is not always that easy either. It is more often than not a compromise that can be really hard to come to terms with. We all want life on terms that we decide on and not something that we are forced to live with. I'm no different. I want peace and joy and lots of 72 degree days. I'm not king, royal blood can not be found on either side of our family and being in control of every aspect of our life will never happen. We all want good things to happen to us. Again......out of my control. God will grant peace in his time not in my time. So as I write this, I come to realize that the lesson that I think should be learned here is that patience is just as important as the answer we have been seeking. Perhaps patience is the answer.

I did make it out to Picklesimer Fields before Kim started having health concerns. I'm not really in the mood to say much about that ride at the moment but be sure to watch out for it in a few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger D L Ennis said...

Hang in there Mark! I am thinking of you all and hoping that everything works out well! You have my email address if you ever need an ear, or, I guess an eye in this case.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com