Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Technology has finally caught up with me

Well, I may be a little slow to allow science to creep into everyday life sometimes. To make a long story….short…..WebCam. With a little effort and a lot of luck I was able to send video over the web last night. How cool is that!? All the way back to my living room in Tennessee, and with VOICE TOO! Boy!.........what will they think of next!?

OK………I know it is not that exciting for some people, but for me it was quite interesting to be able to send live video back home. OK…..I’ll calm down now. Before you know it we will be building space ships and flying outside of Earth’s gravity into outer space! Oh………wait. Didn’t……….mmmmmmmm……Nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com