Friday, March 24, 2006

Move along, noting to see here....

Well, humm....what can I say? Training for the big bike ride continues. The training schedule is pretty intense but so far I'm holding up fine. I've lost almost 10 pounds so far. Thats a good thing! The high levels in Kim's bloodwork seems to be coming down. It is till high by all standards but it is coming down. Thats a good thing also. The weather is getting crappy! The first day of spring brought a heavy down pour of snow and it's snowing today as well. I've been doing a few articles for various groups and that seems to keep the
mind running in overdrive most of the time. There is a ton of ideas that I am working on right now for future articles. It seems like that when it stops, it stops cold, and when the ideas come again, they just will not stop coming. Thats a good thing! Other than that, nothing to report that might be interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

Glad to hear you're working on articles! I've enjoyed the BRG ones very much!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com