Thursday, September 29, 2005

And the pattern continues.......

Finally, today is the day I go home. It has been a long week. I’ll drive through the night to get home sometime around 2am I hope. Friday will find me playing catch up on all the things that get neglected while I’m not there. There is a bright spot…………I will be in Brevard NC Friday afternoon setting up the campsite for what I hope to be another weekend of mtn. biking in the hills of WNC. While in Hampton this week, Kim had a flat tire and was stuck until help arrived to get the tire changed. She has since had a new set put on the Explorer so going to NC this weekend on new rubber should be incident free…..I hope. My laptop hard drive made a strange sound that brought back memories of an old Buick that I bought for $60.00 in my youth. It got me there, but it sure did make plenty of noise in the process. I spent the better part of a day trying to recover from the hard drive passing away. It’s 3pm……..another 3 hours before I start back to God’s country. TENNESSEE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com