Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The watershed trails...


…….well….not the best place to ride but it is close by and easy to get to. So that was the best I could do for a Saturday afternoon. I had the trails all to myself, at least for about 30 mins. Then some kid comes by pushing his bike yelling at the top of his lungs trying to find some other kids that ran off and left him behind. Not exactly what you are looking for when you are on the trails out for a ride alone. But he seemed to be a pretty decent kid so it wasn’t all that bad. Well, that is until a crowd of church folks came through the woods yapping and barking like a pack of coyotes. They sure were a rag tag bunch of mtn. bikers. None of them had bikes that I would even trust on the trail. One of them was pushing his. Probably for the best. I wouldn’t ride that thing either. He had a mile of duct tape holding it together. But they were there for the same reasons that I was. The only difference is that I was alone and the were in herds. So much for a Saturday afternoon. The big orange fungus was worth the trip (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com